Chief Operating Officer of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH)
Patrick F. Jordan, III, MBA
Patrick F. Jordan, III, MBA, joined Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) on November 20, 2017, as the Chief Operating Officer of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH).
In this role, Jordan has direct responsibility for operations at D-H, as well as line of sight on operations throughout the health system. He is also responsible for the support services components of D-HH—like Information Systems, Facilities and Pharmacy.
Jordan comes to D-H from a position as the Chief Operating Officer at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center in Burlington, MA. He joined Lahey Hospital & Medical Center in 2014, and was responsible for more than 5,000 colleagues, $1.2 billion in operating revenues, 350 inpatient beds and a vast outpatient enterprise. He was also responsible for the real estate and supply chain areas for the Lahey Health System.
Between 2000 and 2001, Jordan served as the Chief Operating Officer of Newton-Wellesley Hospital and as the Interim President from August 2012 through September 2013. In these roles, he helped lead the fiscal recovery of this 250-bed community teaching facility. During his tenure, patient satisfaction improved from below the 50th percentile and ranged from the 80th percentile to the 95th percentile across the enterprise. Also, an annual double-digit growth rate more than tripled net patient services revenue from 120 million to 450 million.
Prior to his role at Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Jordan spent eight years at Massachusetts General Hospital as the Director of Radiology and as Manager in Materials Management.
Jordan currently serves on the Board of Trustees for Suffolk University, New England Life Care, Yankee Alliance and Blue Point.
He earned an Executive MBA from Suffolk University in Boston in May 1996. Jordan is also a seven-year veteran of the 82d Airborne Division and United States Army Special Operations community. Trained as an Airborne Ranger, he was promoted to the rank of captain during the invasion of Panama and was awarded the Bronze Star during the Persian Gulf War.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Facts
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Board of Trustees
- Chief Executive Officer and President
- Chief Operating Officer of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH)
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Clinical Officer
- Chief Medical Officer, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon
- Chief Nursing Officer, Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Chief Nursing Executive (CNE), D-H Health System and Executive VP for D-H Research & Education
- Chief Quality and Value Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel
- Chief Medical Information Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Chief Pharmacy Officer
- Community Outreach
- Our Collaborations
- Population Health
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Magazine
- 125th Anniversary of MHMH