Interim Chief Pharmacy Officer
Staci Hermann, PharmD, MS
Staci Hermann was named Interim Chief Pharmacy Officer in April 2018. In this role, she leads and provides executive leadership for all of Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Pharmacy business lines: Hospital, Infusion & Research, Retail/Outpatient, Clinical Ambulatory, ACO/PBM Pharmacy Services, Pharmacy Supply Chain/340B Programs and regional Pharmacy NEPC/NEAH programs spanning all Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) sites. Additionally, she is responsible for and provides strategic oversight and direction of pharmacy programs across the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health system (member entities of the system).
Before stepping into this role, Hermann was the System Director of Clinical Pharmacy Services at D-H. In that role, she managed the System Pharmacy and Therapeutics Committee, specifically focusing on system clinical integration and formulary alignment across the system. In addition, she oversaw clinical pharmacy program growth in both the Ambulatory Clinic space, Inpatient setting and pharmacy residency/ student programs. In her role, Hermann also provided clinical guidance to the retail and specialty pharmacy programs. She also collaborated with Human Resources to ensure formulary/policy alignment between the organization and the benefit program.
Prior to joining D-H, Hermann served as the Assistant Director of Acute Care Services and Interim Director of Pharmacy at Services for the Lahey Clinic Medical Center in Burlington, MA, the flagship hospital for the health system. She had direct management and oversight of Lahey's inpatient operational and clinical services, which also included overseeing the clinical relationships with Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Northeastern University Schools of Pharmacy and residency programs. In this interim role, she also had oversight of the Ambulatory Pharmacy practices, pharmacy supply chain and contracting.
Hermann received a Doctorate of Pharmacy degree from the University of Rhode Island. She also completed a year of post-graduate residency training at Aurora Healthcare in Milwaukee, WI, followed by a two-year focused post-graduate residency training in Pharmacy Administration while completing a Master of Science in Pharmacy Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She continues to remain active in Vizient University Health System Consortium Pharmacy Network committees and the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists committees.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Facts
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Board of Trustees
- Chief Executive Officer and President
- Chief Operating Officer of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health (D-HH)
- Chief Strategy Officer
- Chief Clinical Officer
- Chief Medical Officer, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Lebanon
- Chief Nursing Officer, Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Chief Nursing Executive (CNE), D-H Health System and Executive VP for D-H Research & Education
- Chief Quality and Value Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel
- Chief Medical Information Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer
- Interim Chief Pharmacy Officer
- Community Outreach
- Our Collaborations
- Population Health Management
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Magazine
- 125th Anniversary of MHMH