The External Relations Staff handles all media relations for Dartmouth-Hitchcock, working in partnership with our colleagues at Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice (TDI), and Dartmouth College.
Call External Relations to:
- Arrange interviews
- Schedule video shoots
- Obtain background information on our staff, our research, and our procedures
- Obtain B-roll, photographs, and digital images, as available
Members of the news media can review our External Relations Policy.
Note: For patient privacy and other reasons, a representative from the External Relations staff must escort any member of the media working on the grounds of the medical center. Please call ahead at (603) 653-1910 to organize meeting logistics and enable Security to make parking and/or unloading arrangements.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Facts
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Leadership
- Community Outreach
- Our Collaborations
- Population Health
- Accountable Care Organizations (ACO)
- 125th Anniversary of MHMH