Community Programs & Events
Important registration information
- All programs are free of charge unless noted otherwise.
- Most of the programs take place at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Aging Resource Center, 46 Centerra Parkway, Lebanon, NH, or Aging Resource Center Annex, 10 Campbell Street, Lebanon, NH.
- Registration is required for all programs unless otherwise noted. Please follow the instruction included in each event listing below. Online registration is available for some of those programs requiring registration. For further information on all programs, contact us at (603) 653-3460 or at AgingCenter@hitchcock.org.
- In cases of insufficient enrollment or dangerous travel conditions, we may need to cancel a program.
- If travel conditions are questionable due to weather, please call (603) 653-3460 on the day of the program to confirm the program is being held.
For specific class times and details on our classes, browse our full schedule below.
For classes organized by category:
- Healthy Aging
- Planning Ahead
- Technology and Aging
- Dementia Education and Caregiving
- Dementia Engagement Program
- Mind and Spirit
- Arts and Aging
- Support Groups
The Aging Resource Center is virtually here for you
See below for the calendar of our virtual classes.
In order to attend virtual classes, you need to pre-register and obtain the link to the class.
Please click the name of the program you are interested in attending.
The registration will close 1 hour before the start of the program.
Please read the Quick Start Guide (PDF) and try accessing the link 15 minutes before your class.
For any questions, call 603-653-3460 or email us at email@example.com
- Community Programs & Events
- About Us
- Join Our Mailing List
- Support Groups
- Use It or Lose It
- Ten Tips for Healthy Aging
- Lending Library
- Age-Related Health Information
- Helpful Websites
- Make a Gift