Dementia or Depression? That is the Question.
This class provides basic information about dementia and depression and how they relate to each other. We will seek to answer these questions:
- How can we tell the difference between depression and dementia, and why is it important to do so?
- Is it possible for these two conditions to occur simultaneously?
- What are some of the treatment options available?
- If you are concerned for yourself or a loved one, where can you go for help or additional information?
See our events listings for dates and times of the next Dementia or Depression? class.
Here are some comments from previous participants:
Very informative. Good fielding of questions.
I have attended this presentation before but would never miss it because I always learn something new. Bernie is very knowledgeable and has a great ability to field questions from the audience yet stay on task with covering the information that is pertinent to the subject.
(I have) better understanding of dementia. Personal stories made the information clearer.
- Community Programs & Events
- Our Team
- Join Our Mailing List
- Support Groups
- Use It or Lose It
- Ten Tips for Healthy Aging
- Lending Library
- Age-Related Health Encyclopedia Articles
- Helpful Websites
- Make a Gift