Upper Valley Memory Café
People suffering from Alzheimer's disease or other memory disorders are invited to attend, along with their care partners, other family and/or friends. During these semi-structured sessions, you will:
• Enjoy breakfast, activities and entertainment in a comfortable and stress-free atmosphere
• Have an opportunity to spend time with other people who have dementia and their care partners
• Meet and talk with our Memory Café partners - members of the Dartmouth sorority Alpha Xi Delta, students from the Geisel School of Medicine and other student volunteers.
Note: Pre-registration is recommended as the meeting might be cancelled due to unforseen circumstances including inclement weather. The registrants will be notified for any schedule change. Contact AgingCenter@hitchcock.org or call 603.653.3460 for more information.
- Community Programs & Events
- Our Team
- Join Our Mailing List
- Support Groups
- Use It or Lose It
- Ten Tips for Healthy Aging
- Lending Library
- Age-Related Health Encyclopedia Articles
- Helpful Websites
- Make a Gift