Upper Valley Memory Café
People living with any form of dementia are invited to attend, along with their caregivers, other family and/or friends. During these semi-structured sessions, you will:
• Enjoy breakfast, activities, and entertainment in a comfortable and stress-free atmosphere
• Have an opportunity to spend time with others who have dementia and their care partners
• Meet and talk with our Memory Café partners – students of Dartmouth College, Geisel School of Medicine, and members of Youth-in-Action.
Note: Both the care partner and the person with dementia should register. The registrants will be notified for any schedule change due to inclement weather and other unforeseen circumstances. Contact AgingCenter@hitchcock.org or call 603.653.3460 for more information.
- Community Programs & Events
- Our Team
- Join Our Mailing List
- Support Groups
- Use It or Lose It
- Ten Tips for Healthy Aging
- Lending Library
- Age-Related Health Encyclopedia Articles
- Helpful Websites
- Make a Gift