Upper Valley Memory Café
People living with any form of dementia are invited to attend along with their care partners, other families, and/or friends. During these semi-structured, informal sessions, you will:
• Enjoy breakfast, activities, and entertainment in a comfortable and stress-free atmosphere
• Have an opportunity to spend time with others who have dementia and their care partners
• Meet and talk with our Memory Café partners — students from Dartmouth College, Geisel School of Medicine, and members of Youth-in-Action.
Note: Both the care partner and the person with dementia should register.
- Community Programs & Events
- Our Team
- Join Our Mailing List
- Support Groups
- Use It or Lose It
- Ten Tips for Healthy Aging
- Lending Library
- Age-Related Health Encyclopedia Articles
- Helpful Websites
- Make a Gift