Appointments and Referrals
If you are a new patient, contact the Neurology Department to make an appointment to see a neurologist. They will provide you with a diagnosis and a referral to our clinic.
If you are a returning patient, you may use myD-H to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record and more.
For referring physicians
To refer a patient for consultation in the ALS Center, contact the DHMC Physician Connection Line at 1-866-DHMC-DOC (1-866-346-2362). You also may contact us at the following locations directly.
Location and contact information
The ALS Clinic brings together the multi-specialty team one afternoon per month; however, you can be seen at other times of the month. Your family and friends are invited to attend the group. You do not need to have a clinic appointment to attend.
- Date: Second Wednesday of every month
- Arrival Time: 12:30 pm for clinic preparation
- Hours: 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- Location: Heater Road Sleep Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Heater Road
18 Old Etna Road (off Route 120)
Lebanon, NH 03766
(603) 650-5104 (for existing patients only)
Please note: Check in with the Rehabilitation (FRP) personnel before going to the clinic. It is located to the left of the entrance you usually use.
ALS Multidisciplinary Clinic
- Date: Second Tuesday of every month
- Arrival time: Per appointment
- Hours: 1:00 to 5:00 pm
- Location: D-H Manchester Notre Dame Pavilion at Catholic Medical Center
87 McGregor Street
Manchester, NH 03102