Welcome to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock (D-H) Specialty Pharmacy, located on the third floor of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center. We are excited to serve you and your pharmacy needs. We are a patient-oriented pharmacy bringing personalized 24/7 customer support to people with complex medical conditions such as cancer, hepatitis and infertility. We are proud to serve patients in Northern New England, seen at a D-H affiliated clinic. We provide you with resources such as:
- Access to our specialty pharmacists 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Understanding your benefits and copay responsibilities, including personalized copay assistance
- Refill reminders for your maintenance medications
- Free mail order delivery in confidential packing via USPS or FedEx (overnight shipping available)
- Pharmacists communicate with your D-H provider to develop a care plan to meet your specific needs
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Pharmacy strives to improve the quality and affordability of health care for the population we serve. Our pharmacists are specially trained to provide patients with an outstanding pharmacy experience.
For any feedback, grievances, or complaints, contact Megan Waite, PharmD, Specialty Pharmacy Manager by phone at (603) 653-3737, or via e-mail at Specialty.Pharmacy@hitchcock.org. You may also complete the feedback survey at the end of the welcome packet and return it as directed.
All complaints and grievances are investigated by management and resolved; you will receive communication as to the status of the grievance, including a final letter including the name of the hospital contact, steps taken for the review, results of the review, and the completion date.
The D-H Specialty Pharmacy will contact you within five days of the complaint being filed, and follow-up with a resolution within 14 days.
If your complaint is not resolved appropriately by the pharmacy you may contact the New Hampshire Board of Pharmacy at (603) 271-2350 (extension 2) between 8:00 am and 3:30 pm, Monday through Friday.
Hours and days of operation
Monday to Friday
8:00 am to 4:30 pm
A licensed pharmacist is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For after-hours care, please call (855) 280-3893.
Prescriptions may be picked up at the main pharmacy:
Monday through Friday
7:00 am to 7:00 pm
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Designation of Personal Representative (PDF)
- Mail Order Enrollment Form (PDF)
- Specialty Pharmacy Welcome Booklet (PDF)
Dartmouth-Hitchcock is proud to announce that it has earned URAC accreditation in Specialty Pharmacy. URAC is the independent leader in promoting health care quality through accreditation, certification, and measurement. By achieving this status, Dartmouth-Hitchcock has demonstrated a comprehensive commitment to quality care, improved processes, and better patient outcomes.
ACHC (Accreditation Commission for Health Care) is a recognized leader in pharmacy compliance.
By achieving ACHC Accreditation, pharmacies are able to demonstrate their commitment to providing the highest-quality service through compliance with national regulations and industry best practices.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Pharmacy mirrors the vision and values defined by Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
Information for specialty pharmacy patients
- Parking, Transportation, & Maps
- Specialty Pharmacy
- Flowers, Gifts & Conveniences
- Cafeterias & Other Dining Options
- Art, Music & Walking Paths
- Service Dog and Pet Visitation
- Lodging Assistance (Rest Easy)
- Hospital Stays