Hearing Aid Resources
Due to COVID19, the DHMC (Lebanon) Walk-In Repair Clinic and Drop-Off Repair Services have been suspended until further notice
To still get help with your hearing aid(s) you may consider any of the following:
- Call the equipment line at (603) 650-4897 to speak with a Hearing Instrument Specialist for troubleshooting assistance.
- If you leave a voicemail message, be certain to leave your name, name of the patient and their date of birth, best number to reach you, and the problem you are experiencing with the equipment.
- Contact your provider through the myDH portal. Use this link to set up a myDH account if you do not have one already.
- Mail us your hearing aid(s).
- Be certain to include a note with your name, date of birth and the problem you are experiencing with the equipment. The equipment team will contact you regarding the repair status of your device(s).
- Send the hearing aid(s) and your note to us at:
Audiology / 4F
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756