Patient Support and Education
Cochlear implant resources
If you have a cochlear implant and need help with the device, please contact your specific cochlear implant manufacturer below. If you have additional questions regarding your equipment or need an appointment, please contact us.
Cochlear implant manufacturers
Phone: (877) 829-0026
National Provider Identifier (NPI): 1841479573
Tax ID Number: 26-0852085
Phone: (800) 483-3123
National Provider Identifier (NPI): 1336149426
Tax ID Number: 84-0945658
Phone: (888) 633-3524
National Provider Identifier (NPI): 1962517607
Tax ID Number: 56-1998501
Hearing aid resources
Due to COVID19, we have suspended the Walk-In Repair Clinic and Drop-Off Repair Services at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (Lebanon) until further notice.
To get help with your hearing aids during this time, you can:
- Call the equipment line at 603-650-4897 to speak with a hearing instrument specialist for troubleshooting assistance.
- If you leave a voicemail message, be certain to leave your name, the name of the patient and their date of birth, the best number to reach you, and the problem you are experiencing with the equipment.
- Contact your provider through the myD-H patient portal. If you do not already have a myD-H account, you can create one on the myD-H page.
- Mail us your hearing aids.
- Be certain to include a note with your name, date of birth and the problem you are experiencing with the equipment. The equipment team will contact you regarding the repair status of your devices.
- Send the hearing aids and your note to us at:
Audiology / 4F
One Medical Center Drive
Lebanon, NH 03756
- Read "Sound & Silence: A Mother shares the twists and turns in an unexpected parental journey" (PDF), from Dartmouth Medicine Magazine, Fall 2008
- Watch videos from our Hearing Health Patient Education Day.