Maine Mainecare (formerly Medicaid)
MaineCare (formerly Medicaid) is a "Federal/State" program that provides assistance to people with limited resources.
- Children and teens age 18 and under, and pregnant women with gross monthly family income at or below certain amounts. Assets are not counted.
- Parents living with their children and teens age 18 and under with monthly family income at or below certain levels, and with certain assets of $2,000 or less.
At the present time it is not possible to submit an application electronically. You can look up the DHS office which serves your geographic area and call them to request an application be sent to you. You may e-mail us a request to send you an application. Or you may open an on-line version of the application, print it off, fill it in completely and sign and return it to your local DHS office.
Phone: (877) 543-7669
- Billing Office
- Insurances Accepted by Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Financial Assistance
- Charges for Services
- Referrals and Precertifications
- Insurance Marketplaces
- Frequently Asked Questions