myD-H Estimates and Guest Estimates
Our myD-H patient portal website provides estimates for services provided at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health. Estimates can be requested for individual procedures and may factor in your specific insurance to estimate out-of-pocket expenses.
Please note that there are many factors we are unable to predict that may influence the actual charges, such as:
- Length of time spent in the hospital
- Additional tests or procedures that may be ordered by your provider
- Other unforeseen conditions that may impact your care or recovery
Total charges are reflected on a final billing statement, which may be more or less than the estimated amount.
To access myD-H estimates:
- If you have a myD-H account, log into myD-H and go to Billing > Estimates.
- If you do not have a myD-H account, go to the myD-H Guest Estimates web page or go to myD-H.org and click the Guest Estimates button on the login screen.
Please also refer to the New Hampshire Hospital Association: A Commitment to Price Transparency FAQ (PDF).
- Billing Office
- Insurances Accepted by Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Financial Assistance
- Charges for Services
- Referrals and Precertifications
- Insurance Marketplaces
- Frequently Asked Questions