Breast Health and Imaging Appointments and Referrals
Your primary care physician (family doctor or PCP) or specialist must refer you to the Breast Health and Imaging Center for any tests that you may need. You do not need a referral for a screening digital mammogram and can call us directly to schedule an appointment.
For Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester patients, in order to save time, please download the Patient Intake Form (PDF), fill it out, and bring it with you to your appointment.
If you are a returning patient, you may use myD-H to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record and more.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, unless otherwise noted below:
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester: Early and late appointments are available.
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua: Early and late appointments are available.
Location and contact information
Cheshire Medical Center
- Phone: 603-354-6580
- Address: 580 Court Street, Keene, NH 03431
- Phone: 603-229-5455
- Address: 253 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301
- Location: After checking in at the registration desk, please proceed to Radiology.
- Phone: 603-695-2850
- Address: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester, 100 Hitchcock Way, Manchester, NH 03104
- Location: After checking in at the registration desk, please proceed to Radiology in the west wing on the first floor.
- Phone: 603-695-2680
- Address: 100 Hitchcock Way, Manchester, NH 03104
- Location: After checking in at the registration desk, please proceed to the second floor. The Breast Center is located near the central elevators.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Phone: 603-653-3500
- Fax: 603-653-3502
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: One Medical Center Drive, Lebanon, NH 03756
- Phone: 603-577-4070
- Address: 2300 Southwood Drive, Nashua, NH 03063
- Location: For breast imaging patients, please check in at the fourth floor registration desk and then proceed to Women’s Health. For breast MRI patients, please check in directly with Imaging Services on the first floor.