Any Regularly Scheduled Series (RSS) seeking to apply for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (TM) must appoint a RSS Activity Director and a RSS Administrative Liaison who are required to complete an annual application. If this is your first time applying for CME credit for a Regularly Scheduled Series, please email Wendy Murphy at email@example.com prior to starting the application. The application form, along with the requested documentation, must be submitted to Wendy Murphy by early November for approval effective January 1st of the following year.
All RSS must be designed to make a change in clinical competence (strategy), performance, or patient outcomes. They must also be designed to measure for a change in clinical competence (strategy), performance, or patient outcomes.
- Review the Responsibilities of RSS Activity Director and RSSAL (DOCX).
- Review Eligibility of a Course Director (DOC).
- View Regular Scheduled Series Forms and Procedures.
- Review the below RSS Application Process that outlines the documentation that must be submitted with the RSS CME Application through the accreditation portal. The types of documentation that must be submitted are:
- Financial Disclosure and Agreement Form (DOCX)
- Financial Disclosure and Agreement Form (PDF) for:
- Each member of the planning committee
- All identified speakers to date for Traditional (has a different speaker at each session) programs or all regular attendees (core group) at case discussion type programs.
- Proposed annual activity schedule (including speaker name and talk title or list of potential topics to be covered during the year).
- Sample activity promotional material to include:
- Accreditation and Credit Designation Statement (DOCX)
- Learning Outcome(s) Statement
- Target Audience
- Statement referencing Commercial Support Sponsor (if applicable)
- Cover Sheet
- If this process is not completed in the timeframe specified accreditation will be withheld until application is approved.