Aging Resource Center Events
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Aging Resource Center provides older adults, families, and community members with information, education, and support to help them live healthier and more informed lives.
Important registration information
- All programs are free of charge unless noted otherwise.
- Most of the programs take place at the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Aging Resource Center, 46 Centerra Parkway, Lebanon, NH, or Aging Resource Center Annex, 10 Campbell Street, Lebanon, NH.
- Registration is required for all programs unless otherwise noted. Please follow the instruction included in each event listing below. Online registration is available for some of those programs requiring registration. For further information on all programs, contact us at (603) 653-3460 or at AgingCenter@hitchcock.org.
- In cases of insufficient enrollment or dangerous travel conditions, we may need to cancel a program.
- If travel conditions are questionable due to weather, please call (603) 653-3460 on the day of the program to confirm the program is being held.
For specific class times and details on our classes, browse our full schedule below.
No events are available at this time. Please check back later.