Girl's Inc.: Girls Get the Message
Through Girls Inc. Media Literacy, girls increase their awareness of the scope and power of the media and the effects of media messages on girls and women. They learn to analyze what they see and hear in the media and advocate for change in entertainment, news, and advertising. Girls have the opportunity to create media that is realistic and reflective of their lives. They also learn about media-related careers and the positive use of the media.
The workshop is designed for girls 10-12 years old.
FREE, but registration is required.
- Register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes take place at the WHRC, on the mall in Lebanon, NH, unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees are due at least one week prior to class.
- Refunds are given if you withdraw from a class at least one week before the class begins.
- Partial scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Many insurance plans offer reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our classes. Call your employer or insurance representative for eligibility.
Keywords: Pregnancy and Parenting