Mindfulness is a Superpower: Practices to Support Us through the Passages of Our Lives
The quality of mindfulness, if developed wisely and patiently, can work like a superpower to aid us as we navigate the passages of our lives. This four-session series will offer mindfulness practices that address the cultivation of mental, emotional and physical well-being. A group of experienced teachers will guide the class week-to-week in exercises that include meditation, gentle yoga, and qi gong, along with an exploration of topics such as mindful communication, self-compassion, relilience and joy. One class will offer a particular focus of living with the physical changes associated with aging, such as (but not limited to) the experience of peri- and post-menopause for women and their partners. No experience with meditation of mindful movement is necessary. All ages and genders are welcome.
Thursdays, October 17-November 7
$95/person for the four-class series
Landon Hall, MA, Certified Mindfulness and Qi Gong teacher, is a long-time meditator and healing arts practitioner. While Landon will facilitate the class week-to-week, a group of guest presenters with expertise in the ares of yoga, meditation and health care will visit the class and also offer instruction.
- Register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes take place at the WHRC, on the mall in Lebanon, NH, unless otherwise noted.
- Class fees are due at least one week prior to class.
- Refunds are given if you withdraw from a class at least one week before the class begins.
- Many insurance plans offer reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our classes. Call your employer or insurance representative for eligibility.
Keywords: Community Health Education