Budgeting Bliss for Women
In this three session class, you will take a close look at your own financial health. You will then take this reality and build and practice a realistic budget for you! Katy will be with you every step of the way. Homework will be assigned between each session. In the end, you will have a clearer mindset about your own financial progress, saving and spending.
$85 for the three sessions
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Community Health Education