Building Your Financial House
Do you and your spouse agree on how to save money? Are you trying to get out of debt? Are you spinning your wheels every month trying to pay your bills? Katy's clients go from "afraid to open their mail" to paying down thousands of dollars in debt and gaining confidence in their financial situation. Learn the basics of budgeting and prioritizing how you spend your precious income. Please preregister for this class by one week before class date by calling 603-650-2600.
FREE, but registration is required.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Community Health Education