Caregiving: Caring for Someone with Cancer Support Group
Support to partners, friends and loved ones, who care for person with any type of cancer.You can join us in person or join by phone,
Please call (603) 650-7751 for registration and toll-free number.
Directions to the Reeder Room from the Main Entrance Parking Area:
- From the Main Entrance Parking Area, enter DHMC. You will be on Level 3.
- Walk straight ahead to the Main Rotunda Information Desk and make a right into the South Mall.
- Make the first left into the Cancer Center. The Support Services Room is the first door on the right.
Directions to the Reeder Room from the Parking Garage:
- From the Parking Garage, enter DHMC. You will be on Level 4.
- Take the elevator on your left to Level 3 (or the stairs, walking down two flights).
- Make a left out of the elevator, and make a left into the 3K Waiting Area of Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
- Enter the hallway that runs to the right of the reception desk (and to the left of the Blood Draw Area).
- Follow this hallway almost to its end, the Support Services Room is the last door on the left.
Keywords: Support Groups