Second degree Reiki is available to Reiki I Practitioners who would like to strengthen the Reiki energy flow of their sessions. The use of ancient Reiki symbols will be taught to aid in emotional issues as well as distance healing. Prerequisite Reiki I.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nursing Continuing Education Council is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation. This educational activity carries 7.75 contact hours.
Please bring a lunch.
Linda Carley, Reiki Master Teacher
- All classes take place at the Women’s Health Resource Center,on the mall Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full, one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Mental and Spiritual Wellness