Building Your Financial House
Are you thinking about your lifestyle and financial health? Are you having a hard time determining what is holding you back from your financial freedom? In this one-hour class, we will discuss budgeting, including how to budget with a partner or other household members. You will also learn which parts of financial planning you can do yourself and which tasks may be better to give to financial or law professionals. You will also learn how to organize all of your important documents in one place.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Community Health Education