Functional Fitness Series
Functional Fitness is about preparing yourself for life's everyday activities rather than something specific like a race or lifting competition and includes daily movements like squatting down to pick something up off the floor, to turning and reaching for something high up on a shelf. This type of exercise mimics your everyday actions while engaging multiple muscle groups. Not all exercises are for everyone because each of us has individual needs, goals, and fitness levels. Improving balance, strength and flexibility with exercises that safely strengthen core muscles and other major muscle groups while heightening body awareness will be the focus of the class. Join the fun and feel better with Functional Fitness.
Patti Friedman, Wellness Coach
$50 for the five sessions, registration required, please call 603-650-2600
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keywords: Aging, Community Health Education