Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) Introduction
Are you struggling with a mental health problem such as depression or anxiety? You are not alone. Wellness Recovery Action Plan (WRAP) provides a structure for developing a personalized daily living plan with the goal of optimal emotional wellness and helping to feel more in control of feelings and life. The full WRAP program is a 24 hour long program, offered over several weeks. This free introduction will give you a chance to learn about how it can help you before signing up for the full series. Three WRAP Introductions will be offered in the fall of 2019 with a plan of offering the full series after the New Year (dates and times to be determined).
Free, but registration is required.
Facilitated by Lindsay Dean and Lisa Lovell
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
- All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- ALL CLASSES MUST BE PAID FOR IN FULL, ONE WEEK BEFORE THE CLASS BEGINS.
- We are unable to provide refunds for a program one week prior to the beginning of class.
- Space is limited, so please register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC Scholarship Fund.
- Many insurance plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
Keywords:Mental and Spiritual Wellness