Manchester Preparation Instructions
Please review the following documents carefully. Documents are provided as PDFs. If your computer cannot read these documents, install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- General Colonoscopy Preparation Information (PDF)
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester Patient Bill of Rights (PDF)
Please bring a signed copy with you to your procedure appointment.
- Patient History Form (PDF)
Please fill out and bring to your procedure appointment.
Your physician will order from a variety of available preparations based on your medical conditions and preference. The day before your procedure, please follow the instructions given below.
The various preparations are color-coded.
|Magnesium Citrate Prep (PDF)|
|Miralax Prep (PDF)|
|Miralax Two-Day Prep (PDF)|
|Nulytely Bowel Prep (PDF)|
|SUPREP Bowel Prep (PDF)|
|Upper Endoscopy (EGD) Prep (PDF)|
- Why Have a Colorectal Cancer Screening?
- Types of Colorectal Cancer Screening Tests
- Before Your Colonoscopy
- During Your Colonoscopy
- After Your Colonoscopy
- Risks and Complications
- Insurance Information
- Clinical Trials
- Related Links
- More Appointment Information