Vaccines save lives, and that's why we're committed to helping support the state's vaccination plan to get as many people vaccinated as quickly as possible. Review our frequently asked questions to stay informed about the vaccine and why it matters.
Any individual 12 years of age or older can get the COVID-19 vaccine in New Hampshire, regardless of the state you live in.
Visit the Vaccines.gov website to find vaccination locations near you and their contact and appointment information.
COVID-19 vaccination clinics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC)
Drive-thru COVID-19 vaccination clinics are available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons from 12:00 to 3:00 pm at DHMC's Colburn Hill parking lot on Mt. Support Road.
- Patients can schedule their COVID-19 vaccination appointment using their myD-H account. Simply select "Schedule an appointment" from the menu, and then click the box that says "COVID-19 Vaccine."
- If you do not have a myD-H account, you can call 603-650-1818.
- Appointments are strongly encouraged; however, walk-ins will be accepted.
Please note that a parent or guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18 to get the vaccine at DHMC.
If you have questions or need help registering, please call 211.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord, Manchester, and Nashua
COVID-19 vaccination clinics will be held throughout the month of August at Dartmouth-Hitchcock practices in southern New Hampshire.
Patients schedule their vaccine directly using their myD-H account or call the number listed for each location below.
- D-H Concord
Fridays from 3:00 to 5:00 pm
Main floor – Pediatrics
- D-H Manchester
Tuesday afternoons from 3:00 to 5:00 pm
Second-floor conference rooms (Founder Conference Room)
- D-H Nashua
Fridays from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Allergy Department, first floor
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccination availability at other Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health facilities
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- New London Hospital
- Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire
Please visit the information website for your state of residence for the most up-to-date information about receiving vaccinations close to home.
- State of Vermont vaccination information website
- State of Massachusetts vaccination information website
- CDC list of information websites for all states and territories
There's hope inside.
Inside every dose of the COVID-19 vaccine is an opportunity to get back to what we’ve missed. Now it’s time to roll up your sleeve and get vaccinated as soon as you can. With every appointment, every vial, every dose, we believe there’s hope inside.