This session addresses the fear and anxiety of going to urgent care or doctor’s offices, the effects of delaying health care treatment, and what can be done to keep patients and providers safe.
- Joseph Perras, MD, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Medical Officer at Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- Tom Manion, MPA, President and CEO at New London Hospital
- Don Caruso, MD, President and CEO at Cheshire Medical Center
This session addresses anxiety of frontline workers’ potential exposure to COVID-19 in their workplace through interactions with the public, discarded masks, and other risks.
- Zac Conaway, Director of Environmental Services at Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
- Amanda Smith, RN, Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center Intensive Care Unit
- Caitlin Woodbury, Store Manager of Co-op Community Market in Hanover, New Hampshire
May 26, 2021: This session will address when vaccinated seniors can safely resume day-to-day activities and interact with family and friends, and will address mental health challenges brought on by the pandemic.
- Johanna Beliveau, DNP, MBA, RN, President and Chief Executive Officer at Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire (VNH)
- Bernie Seifert, LICSW, Director of Adult Services at National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) New Hampshire
- Lori Fortini, MEd, Program Leader at the Aging Resource Center, Dartmouth Centers for Health & Aging