You can upload your COVID-19 vaccination card easily to myDH. By uploading your vaccination card, you'll always have access to your vaccination status.
Once you’ve uploaded your vaccination card, you'll have a unique QR code in your account and right on your mobile device. You can show the QR code at participating locations that require you to share your COVID-19 vaccination status.
To upload your vaccination card:
- Log into myDH.
- From the Menu drop-down list, select COVID-19 under the My Record section.
The COVID-19 window appears.
- Select Enter Vaccine Details to display the COVID-19 vaccination questionnaire.
- Choose the manufacturer of the vaccine you were given.
- Follow the question prompts and answer all of the questions.
- Click Add a Document.
A new window appears that allows you to attach a copy of your vaccination card. This is just like adding a file to an email.
- After you’ve added the information, click Continue.
- Review your information and make changes if necessary by clicking the blue pencil icon to the right of your responses.
- When you are done, click the Submit button.