- Review guidelines
Learn about guidelines for fully vaccinated individuals
- Sign up
Sign up for COVID-19 email updates
- Learn more
Read our frequently asked questions
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health is committed to helping support the state's vaccination plan to get as many people vaccinated as quickly as possible.
Across the entire Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health system, our clinics and hospitals have been assisting with state-sponsored vaccination efforts. We have:
- Staffed vaccination sites, including the “super sites” at New Hampshire Motor Speedway in Loudon
- Partnered with local, public health networks to vaccinate essential workers, teachers, and child care providers
- Hosted clinics for health care workers and patients with special medical needs
There's hope inside.
We believe the COVID-19 vaccines can change the world. They are a quicker path back to normalcy as more and more of us are vaccinated. And a long-awaited reunion with family and friends. So, stay strong and get your shot when you can. There’s hope inside.
All New Hampshire residents aged 16 and older are eligible and can register for the vaccine through the state’s registration system.
Out-of-state college students, people with vacation homes, and people visiting the state can also register for vaccinations in New Hampshire. Anyone who wishes to schedule a vaccine appointment will still need to register through the state's registration system.
COVID-19 vaccination clinics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is working with the State of New Hampshire and the Upper Valley Public Health Network to host COVID-19 vaccination clinics for New Hampshire residents.
- Clinics will be held on Saturdays in DHMC's Auditoria A-D.
- Appointments are required. To sign up for a Saturday clinic at DHMC, select Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Main Entrance in the state’s registration system.
A limited number of appointments for a drive-thru clinic will also be available Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays afternoons at DHMC’s Colburn Hill lot on Mt. Support Road. All patients and community members must schedule their vaccination appointment using the state’s registration system and should select Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Colburn Hill Drive Thru for these appointments.
If you have questions or need help registering, please call 211.
Please visit the information website for your state of residence for the most up-to-date information about receiving vaccinations close to home.