- Review guidelines
Learn about guidelines for fully vaccinated individuals
- Sign up
Sign up for COVID-19 email updates
- Learn more
Read our frequently asked questions
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health is committed to helping support the state's vaccination plan to get as many people vaccinated as quickly as possible.
New vaccine registry system in New Hampshire
We are excited about the new vaccine registry system in New Hampshire called the New Hampshire Immunization Information System (NHIIS). This web-based system maintains vaccination information for people of all ages in a confidential and secure manner.
It will allow you to access your own vaccine information and will ensure your clinical team has access to your correct information regardless of where you received your vaccine. Beginning with pediatric vaccinations, when you have an appointment at a D-HH location in NH, we will ask if we can include your vaccination information in this new system. We encourage everyone to enroll.
There's hope inside.
Inside every dose of the COVID-19 vaccine is an opportunity to get back to what we’ve missed. Now it’s time to roll up your sleeve and get vaccinated as soon as you can. With every appointment, every vial, every dose, we believe there’s hope inside.
Still need a COVID-19 vaccine?
Any individual 12 years of age or older can get the COVID-19 vaccine in New Hampshire, regardless of residency. Vaccine appointments can be scheduled through the state’s registration system or by calling 211.
In Vermont, you can register via the Vermont Department of Health website, also regardless of where you live.
Walk-in clinics are another convenient option in Vermont and New Hampshire at some pharmacies and other vaccine sites. Please check your local pharmacy website for the most up-to-date information.
You can also visit the Vaccines.gov website to find vaccination locations near you and their contact/appointment information.
State-run vaccine sites update
All state-run vaccination sites will be limited to second doses in June. On June 30, all state-run sites will close. People can continue to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at hospitals, doctor's offices, and through local clinics and pharmacies.
COVID-19 vaccination clinics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Saturday June 12 clinic: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) is hosting its final weekend vaccination clinic on Saturday, June 12 from 8:30 to 11:30 am in Auditoria A-D at the hospital. Appointments are strongly encouraged; however, walk-ins will be accepted. This clinic is open to the public (including the recently approved 12 to 15 year old age group). To sign up for the Saturday clinic at DHMC on June 12, select Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Main Entrance in the New Hampshire state’s registration system.
- Drive-thru clinics: A limited number of appointments at drive-thru clinics are available Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons from 1:00 to 3:00 pm at DHMC’s Colburn Hill lot on Mt. Support Road. All patients and community members can schedule their vaccination appointment using the New Hampshire state’s registration system and should select Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Colburn Hill Drive Thru. Appointments are strongly encouraged; however, walk-ins will be accepted.
Please note that a parent or guardian must accompany anyone under the age of 18 getting the vaccine at DHMC.
If you have questions or need help registering, please call 211.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord, Manchester, and Nashua
Please call your Dartmouth-Hitchcock provider for an appointment.
- D-H Concord
June 11, 18, 25
3:00 to 4:45 pm
Main floor – Pediatrics
- D-H Manchester
June 15, 17, 22, 24, 29
3:00 to 6:00 pm
2nd floor conference rooms (Founder Conference Room)
- D-H Nashua
June 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
2:30 to 4:30 pm
Lower level conference rooms
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccination availability at other Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health facilities
- Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital
- Cheshire Medical Center
- Mt. Ascutney Hospital and Health Center
- New London Hospital
- Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire
Please visit the information website for your state of residence for the most up-to-date information about receiving vaccinations close to home.