The COVID-19 pandemic presents each of us with different concerns and questions. Our multiple webinar series are designed to address some of the most common concerns, experiences and questions in our regions.
Mental health virtual roundtables
This series features Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine experts discussing the challenges and concerns of COVID-19 and social isolation.
Mental health topics included
- The Experience of Having COVID
- Understanding the COVID Vaccine
- Maintaining a Healthy Body and Mind During COVID
- Navigating an Unpredictable Learning Environment
- Overcoming Challenges of Changing Learning Environments: Part One
- Overcoming Challenges of Changing Learning Environments: Part Two
- Maintaining Healthcare Needs During COVID
- Working Through Challenges as a Frontline Worker
- Keeping Seniors Engaged and Connected During COVID
The Cure podcast
The Cure discusses diagnosis, management, and prevention of COVID-19. New episodes will be posted weekly addressing current issues with a goal of providing the most up to date information for both community members and clinicians. The information shared will have recommendations specific to the community we serve and aligns with Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health policies and procedures.
January 19 discussion about the vaccine
Recovery webinar series
Learn more about what to expect when entering D-HH buildings, our enhanced cleaning procedures and other safety protocols we have implemented during our COVID-19 recovery.
Recovery topics included
- Clinical care at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center (DHMC) and D-H Southern Region Clinics
- Clinical care at Cheshire Medical Center, Visiting Nurse and Hospice of New Hampshire and Vermont (VNH), New London Hospital, and Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital (APD)
- Environmental services and supply chain department adaptation at DHCM and D-H Southern Region Clinics
- Environmental services and supply chain adaptation at DHMC, Cheshire Medical Center, New London Hospital, and APD