More Appointment Information
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Cystic Fibrosis Program sees patients in Bedford and Lebanon, NH. Both sites offer a variety of services, including diagnostic testing, patient evaluation and monitoring, respiratory therapy, nutrition counseling and evaluation, and psychosocial services. If necessary, CF patients are hospitalized at DHMC Lebanon.
We encourage you to schedule an appointment in advance, but we are also available to see you on short notice if you are feeling ill.
The Manchester Cystic Fibrosis department is now providing care in a new location: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Care at Bedford Medical Park, at 5 Washington Place, Bedford, NH. Learn more about this new facility.
Dartmouth-Hitchcock hosts clinics in Bedford for existing cystic fibrosis patients.
- Location: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Care at Bedford Medical Park
- Schedule: Pediatric patients: every Monday morning. Adult patients: the third Wednesday of the month
- Address: 5 Washington Place, Bedford, NH 03110
Pediatric CF clinic
- Location: Reception 6M in the Faulkner Building. Map of Level 6
- Schedule: First Tuesday of each month, from 9 a.m. to noon; and the fourth Tuesday of each month, from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- Phone: (603) 653-9884
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult CF clinic
- Location: Reception 5C in the main building. Map of Level 5
- Schedule: First Wednesday of each month, from 1:30 to 4:30 pm
- Phone: (603) 650-7318
- Email: email@example.com
Lebanon cystic fibrosis related diabetes (CFRD) clinic
- Schedule: Fourth Wednesday of the month, from 1:30 to 4:30 pm
- Phone: (603) 650-5533
- Special Programs
- COPD Clinic
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Interventional Pulmonology
- Neuromuscular Clinic
- Pulmonary Function Testing Lab (PFT)
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program (DHMC)
- Clinical Trials
- Our Team
- More Appointment Information