Cosmetic Dermatology in Lebanon
Dartmouth-Hitchcock's Cosmetic Dermatology services in Lebanon offers the safest, most advanced and effective cosmetic technologies and medical skin care available. Our goal is to help you achieve healthy, beautiful skin at every stage of your life.
We provide customized treatment plans and medically supervised procedures. All services are performed by our cosmetic team of Dermatologists and Registered Nurses. Therapies include:
- Miradry® an energy destruction of under arm sweat glands for the treatment of excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis of the axilla)
- Dermal fillers to reduce the appearance of fines lines as well as deeper wrinkles (Sculptra® and Restylane®)
- Wrinkle relaxers such as BOTOX® Cosmetic injections to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles of the upper face
- Sclerotherapy, an injection to reduce unsightly superficial spider veins
- Body contouring including CoolSculpt® and Kybella®, treatments to reduce soft "pinch-able" fat in abdomen, flank and thighs.
- Skin care plans that include a thorough assessment of your skin and recommendations for your specific needs
In addition we have a variety of specialty laser treatments for the following services:
- Laser hair removal
- Tattoo removal
- Scar revision including surgical, acne and trauma scars
- Reduction of age spots, sun damaged skin and discolorations
- Skin rejuvenation to reduce the appearance of fine line and wrinkles and improve skin tone.
- Reduce the appearance of unwanted facial vessels, redness, cherry angiomas and spider veins
- Treatment to reduce the appearance of birthmarks, port-wine stain
- Photodynamic therapy for treatment of sebaceous hyperplasia (large sebaceous glands)
Your Dermatologist will provide you with more details and costs for services at your consultation. Call 603-650-3100.