Innovation and adaptation are hallmarks of great leaders and institutions. Health care—and medical education—is changing so quickly that it can be difficult to predict all the challenges and opportunities that lie around the corner. Unrestricted donations help Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Geisel School of Medicine to respond quickly to such changes.
When you make an unrestricted gift to Dartmouth-Hitchcock or the Geisel School of Medicine, you can be sure your gift will be applied to a high priority need or initiative. You'll be joining other donors and employees who understand how great organizations excel in challenging times. And you'll be helping these institutions improve the lives of the people they serve.
Unrestricted annual funds to Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Geisel School of Medicine include:
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Annual Fund
- Norris Cotton Cancer Center Annual Fund
- Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD) Annual Fund
- Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
For more information, please contact
- Health Leaders Circle
- Special Fundraising Priorities
- Giving Stories
- How to Make a Gift
- Memorial and Honorary Gifts
- Planned Giving
- Contact the Office of Development
- Staff List