Thank you for your generosity. Your gift will touch many lives.
For more information or to ask a question, fill out this online form, and we will contact you at a time that is convenient for you.
Visit our Donate home page to see a full list of secure online giving options.
Give by mail
Send your gift to:
D-H/Geisel Office of Development
Attn: Gift Recording
One Medical Center Drive, HB 7070
Lebanon, NH 03756-0001
- For gifts to Dartmouth-Hitchcock, please make your check out to "Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health."
- For gifts to the Norris Cotton Cancer Center (NCCC) or the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD), please make your check out to "Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health" and write "NCCC" or "CHaD" in the memo line.
- For gifts to the Medical School, please make your check out to "Geisel School of Medicine."
- If you are giving to a particular purpose or department, please note that in the memo line of your check.
Give by phone
To make your gift by phone using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover, please call the Office of Development. Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Memorial and honorary gifts
It’s easy to make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one or caregiver or to mark a special occasion. To learn more about the process and ensure that your gift is processed correctly, please call the Office of Development. For online gifts, please be sure to complete the Memorial and Honorary Gifts section of the online giving form for the fund that you select. Learn more about memorial and honorary gifts.
Make a recurring monthly gift
To establish a recurring monthly gift charged to your credit card, please call the Office of Development.
Employee payroll giving
Employees of Dartmouth-Hitchcock or the Geisel School of Medicine may make a recurring gift directly from their monthly or bi-weekly paycheck. To enroll in payroll giving, complete the online form or the printable employee giving form (PDF).
More ways to give
Gifts of stock
- To make a gift of securities to Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, or the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, please contact Christine Andrews at the Office of Development.
- To make a gift of securities to Geisel School of Medicine, including The Dartmouth Institute, please contact Barb Ibey at 603-646-3201 or email email@example.com.
Gifts of real estate or other assets
To discuss making a gift of real estate or other assets, please contact Judi Taylor Cantor.
Estate gifts and bequests
Leave a legacy by including a gift to Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, or the Geisel School of Medicine in your estate plans. For sample language for making a bequest or for more information about the many other options available, including gifts that pay you income, contact Judi Taylor Cantor, or visit our planned giving website.
Corporate matching gifts
Some companies offer a matching gift program to support philanthropy among their employees. Contact your employer to find out if you are eligible. If you have any questions or want to know if your matching gift has arrived at our office, please call the Office of Development.
Gifts in kind
- To make gifts in kind to the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, please see the CHaD wish list, or contact Hilary Hubbard via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 603-650-3469.
- For all other in-kind gifts, please print and complete the Non-Cash Donation Form (PDF) documenting your gift, and mail it to the address provided.
- If you have questions about in-kind gifts, please contact the Office of Development.
Are you looking for an easy, cost-effective way to support Dartmouth-Hitchcock? A donor-advised fund, which is like a charitable savings account, may be the right choice for you.
Visit our Donor-Advised Funds page for more information, and to participate.
Please note: Fundraising for Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, and the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth is conducted by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health, a 501c(3) recognized charity by the Internal Revenue Service (EIN#26-4812335) for the benefit of each respective area. Credit cards gifts to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health will appear on your statement as “D-HHealth Donation.” All gifts are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.