How to Make a Gift
Thank you for your generosity. Your gift will touch many lives.
For more information or to ask a question, fill out this online form, and we will contact you at a time that is convenient for you.
Visit our Donate home page to see a full list of secure online giving options.
Send your gift to:
D-H/Geisel Office of Development
Attn: Jason Naugler
One Medical Center Drive, HB 7070
Lebanon, NH 03756-0001
- For gifts to Dartmouth-Hitchcock, please make your check out to "Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health."
- For gifts to the Norris Cotton Cancer Center (NCCC) or the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD), please make your check out to "Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health" and write "NCCC" or "CHaD" in the memo line.
- For gifts to the Medical School, please make your check out to "Geisel School of Medicine."
- If you are giving to a particular purpose or department, please note that in the memo line of your check.
To make your gift by phone using Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover, please call Jason Naugler at (603) 653-0759. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
It’s easy to make a gift in honor or memory of a loved one or caregiver, or to mark a special occasion. To learn more about the process and ensure that your gift is processed correctly, please contact us at (603) 653-0759 or read more here. For online gifts, please be sure to complete the Memorial and Honorary Gifts section of the online giving form for the fund that you select.
To establish a recurring monthly gift charged to your credit card, please call Jason Naugler at (603) 653-0759.
Gifts of Stock
- To make a gift of securities to Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, or the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, please contact Jason Naugler at (603) 653-0759.
- To make a gift of securities to the Geisel School of Medicine, including The Dartmouth Institute, please contact Barb Ibey at (603) 646-3201 or email Security.Gift.Processing@dartmouth.edu.
Gifts of real estate or other assets
To discuss making a gift of real estate or other assets, please contact Patricia Butterfield at (603) 653-0755.
Estate Gifts and Bequests
Leave a legacy by including a gift to Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock, or the Geisel School of Medicine in your estate plans. For more information about the many options available, including gifts that pay you income, contact Patricia Butterfield at (603) 653-0755 or visit our planned giving website.
Corporate matching gifts
Some companies offer a matching gift program to support philanthropy among their employees. Contact your employer to find out if you are eligible. If you have any questions or want to know if your matching gift has arrived at our office, please call us at (603) 653-0759.
Are you looking for an easy, cost-effective way to support Dartmouth-Hitchcock? A donor advised fund, which is like a charitable savings account, may be the right choice for you.
Visit our Donor Advised Funds page today for more information, and to participate.
Please Note: Fundraising for Dartmouth-Hitchcock, the Norris Cotton Cancer Center, and the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth is conducted by Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health, a 501c(3) recognized charity by the Internal Revenue Service (EIN#26-4812335) for the benefit of each respective area. Credit cards gifts to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health will appear on your statement as “D-HHealth Donation.” All gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.