Support Nursing at Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Every day nurses heal, comfort, and save lives. Your generosity can help ensure that others receive the excellent nursing care that you or your loved one has experienced at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
Make a gift to nursing today
Honor a nurse by giving to one of the purposes described below. Tell us who you would like to honor and we'll let them know that a gift has been made in their name.
- Nursing Education and Training supports nurses in advancing their knowledge, while strengthening the nursing workforce at D-H. Excellence in nursing is the result of years of education and training, and a commitment to lifelong learning on the part of individual nurses and their employers.
- Nursing Research to Improve Patient Care supports nursing research, which is intensely focused on healing and supporting patients, improving the environment of care for patients and their families, and preventing harm.
- General Nursing Fund supports other pressing needs in nursing, as well as innovations and emerging opportunities.
You can mail your gift to D-H/Geisel Office of Development, c/o Dorothy B. Heinrichs, One Medical Center Drive (HB 7070), Lebanon, NH, 03756. If you prefer to make a gift over the phone, call the Office of Development at (603) 653-0760.
To learn more about supporting nursing at D-H, please contact
Dorothy Behlen Heinrichs
Senior Associate Director of Principal Gifts
Office of Development
Dartmouth-Hitchcock and the Geisel School of Medicine
(603) 653-0752 / Dorothy.B.Heinrichs@hitchcock.org
- Special Fundraising Priorities
- Giving Stories
- How to Make a Gift
- Memorial and Honorary Gifts
- Planned Giving
- Donor Advised Funds
- Contact the Office of Development
- Staff List