In an Emergency
In case of a life-threatening emergency:
- Call 911, or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room for immediate medical attention.
- Notify your Dartmouth-Hitchcock family doctor (primary care provider, or PCP) as soon as possible.
For conditions that are not life-threatening:
- Please call the office of your Dartmouth-Hitchcock family doctor (primary care provider, or PCP).
- During evening and weekend hours, call the main number at your Dartmouth-Hitchcock location to speak with an on-call physician:
- Concord: (603) 226-2200
- Keene: (603) 354-5400
- Lebanon: (603) 650-5000
- Manchester: (603) 695-2500
- Nashua: (603) 577-4000
- All Dartmouth-Hitchcock locations