Gastroenterology and Hepatology Centers of Excellence
The Gastroenterology and Hepatology team at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon is proud to offer Centers of Excellence — specialty service areas — designed to provide you with world-class, specialized care. Learn about each Center of Excellence in the following list.
- The Endoscopy Center: The Endoscopy Center team uses endoscopic procedures to diagnose and treat all disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The Inflammatory Bowel Disease Center: Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis are chronic inflammatory bowel diseases that affect over one million people in the United States. The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Center is the only center in Northern New England exclusively dedicated to the care of patients with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis and other inflammatory bowel diseases. At our Center, we follow over 2,000 patients with IBD.
- The Gastrointestinal Motility, Esophageal, and Swallowing Disorders Center: Specialists in this Center diagnose and treat health problems caused by the malfunction of gastrointestinal tract muscle and nerves. Called motility disorders, these malfunctions commonly affect women and men of all ages, nationalities, and races.
- Hepatology Center: At the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Hepatology Center, our goal is to diagnose, prevent and treat liver disease as early as possible.
- Pancreaticobiliary Center: The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Pancreaticobiliary Center specializes in treating diseases of the pancreas and bile ducts.
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology Team
- Treatments and Services
- Centers of Excellence
- Patient Stories
- Research and Clinical Trials
- For Health Care Professionals
- Appointments and Referrals