The Family Planning Program provides high-quality, patient-centered care. Our goal is to ensure that women have control over when and if they will have children.
Our services include:
- Contraception for women with complex medical conditions
- Management of abnormal and/or unintended pregnancies
Our clinicians are here to work with you to provide care that is safe, effective, and based on your needs. Our team keeps your information confidential and are dedicated to your individual needs.
Services we provide
- Birth Control Counseling and services:
- Contraception options for patients with complex medical conditions
- Contraception considerations for the post-partum woman
- Permanent options: Surgical (tubal ligation) and non-surgical sterilization
- Miscarriage management options
- Medical and surgical pregnancy termination: You may learn about your options here.
For more information, please call our clinic at (603) 653-9300.
If you are a provider and would like to refer a patient to our care, please fill out this referral form (PDF) and then fax it to us at (603) 650-0904.
- OB/GYN: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Our Locations
- Annual Exams and Pap Smears
- Family Planning
- Sexual Health
- Vulvar Clinic
- Gynecology Gender Clinic
- Infections and Pelvic Pain
- Menstrual Problems
- Procedures and Surgeries
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information