The Family Planning Program is a comprehensive service that provides confidential support and medical care related to contraception and pregnancy termination. Our clinicians are specially-trained in family planning. They are here to work with you to provide the right care that is safe, effective and based on your individual needs.
We are committed to providing a respectful and supportive environment where each person has the right to make personal and informed decisions about their reproductive health. Our team of gynecologists, resident physicians and nurses always keep your information confidential and are dedicated to your individual needs.
Services we provide
- Birth Control Counseling and services:
- Contraception options for patients with complex medical conditions
- Contraception considerations for the post-partum woman
- Permanent options: Surgical (tubal ligation) and non-surgical sterilization
- Miscarriage management options
- Medical and surgical pregnancy termination – For more information, please call our clinic at (603) 653-9404. You may learn about your options here.
If you are a Provider and would like to refer a patient to our care, please fill out this referral form (PDF) and then fax it to us at (603) 650-0901.