Gynecology Gender Clinic
The Gynecology Gender Clinic provides evidence-based gynecologic care for transgender, gender non-binary, and gender queer individuals. Our program provides gender-affirming care that is specific to your needs.
Our services include:
- Surgical consult for hysterectomy and oophorectomy (removal of uterus and ovaries)
- Cervical cancer testing (pap smears)
- Contraception management
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- Referrals to other specialties for hormone management, gender-affirming surgery or mental health needs
- Discussion of fertility preservation including sperm banking and referral for egg freezing
- Ella Damiano, MD
- June Mignogna, RN
- Jessie Wright, MA
Schedule a consultation
To schedule a consultation, please call (603) 653-9300.
The Gynecology Gender Clinic is located at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Level 5 in the Faulker Building.