Miscarriage: First Trimester Pregnancy Loss
There are several ways in which we will help you through a first trimester miscarriage:
- Expectant Management in the home setting allows you to experience the miscarriage in the privacy of your own home. You will need a reliable phone so that you may be in close communication with our nurse triage team.
- Miscarriage treatment with misoprostol
- Miscarriage treatment with surgical intervention (D&C)
You may compare your options to determine which is best for you on our Dartmouth-Hitchcock Healthwise® Health Encyclopedia website.
- OB/GYN: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Our Locations
- Annual Exams and Pap Smears
- Family Planning
- Sexual Health
- Infections and Pelvic Pain
- Menstrual Problems
- Procedures and Surgeries
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information