The Vulvar Clinic provides care for benign vulvar skin conditions, such as lichen sclerosus, lichen planus and lichen simplex chronicus. We see women with chronic vulvar skin conditions that have been difficult to diagnose and treat. We also see patients with chronic vaginitis, and with vulvar pain syndromes.
We treat conditions such as:
- Chronic burning, pain, and irritation
- Chronic vaginal itching
- Skin problems such as lichen sclerosus, lichen planus, and lichen simplex chronicus
- Vulvovaginitis: An infection or inflammation of the vagina
- Vulvodynia: A chronic vulvar pain, most often described as a burning discomfort
- Debra Birenbaum, MD
- Lynn Margesson, MD
- Teresa Bauernschmidt, APRN
- Susan Shinn, APRN
- Lisa Atkinson, RN
Schedule an appointment
To schedule an appointment, please call (603) 653-9300.
We are located at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Level 5 in the Faulkner Building.