Appointments and Referrals
Contact us to make an appointment.
We provide International Travel Clinics in the following locations:
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord in Concord, New Hampshire
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire
We provide HIV care in the following locations:
- Infectious Disease Department at Cheshire Medical Center in Keene, New Hampshire
- Regional HIV Program in Bedford, Lebanon, and Nashua, New Hampshire; and in Bennington and Brattleboro, Vermont
If you are a returning patient, you may use myD-H to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record and more.
If you have visited our Dartmouth-Hitchcock Travel Clinic recently for another trip, we may be able to provide consultation services over the phone. Please feel free to call our office to inquire about this option.
Our hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, unless noted otherwise below:
- Cheshire Medical Center: Monday and Friday mornings
Location and contact information
- Phone: 802-447-5544
- Fax: 802-447-5589
- Address: Southwestern Vermont Medical Center, 140 Hospital Drive, Bennington, VT 05201
- Phone: 603-650-6060
- Fax: 603-650-6110
- Address: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Concord, 253 Pleasant Street, Concord, NH 03301
- Phone: 603-354-6556
- Fax: 603-354-5433
- Address: Cheshire Medical Center, 580 Court Street, Keene, NH 03431