Appointments and Referrals
Patients must be referred to the Nurse Clinic by a primary care provider (family doctor). Patients cannot set up an appointment without a referral.
At your first appointment, we will ask you questions designed to evaluate your symptoms and discuss your goals. We may also perform tests to make an evaluation of your condition. You may meet with more than one provider, depending on your specific clinical situation.
Our consultation with you may include reviewing films, test results, treatment options, a discussion of medication management, physical therapy, and patient education.
Insurance and billing questions
Some health insurance policies require that you have a referral from your family doctor (primary care provider, or PCP) to make an appointment. Please review your health insurance coverage before calling for an appointment. For billing questions, please contact our Billing Office.
If you are a returning patient, you may use myD-H to communicate securely with your providers, request or change appointments, review your medical record and more.
For referring physicians
To refer a patient for consultation, contact the DHMC Physician Connection Line at 866-DHMC-DOC (866-346-2362).
- Phone: 603-424-4713
- Address: 294 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack, NH 03054
- Hours: Nurse Clinic appointments are on Tuesdays, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Phone: 603-673-2515
- Address: 14 Armory Road, Milford, NH 03055
- Hours: Nurse Clinic appointments are on Thursdays, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Phone: 603-577-4200
- Location: Level Two of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Nashua, within the Internal Medicine Department.
- Address: 2300 Southwood Drive, Nashua, NH 03063
- Hours: By appointment Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm