Bedford / Manchester OB/GYN Teams
At Dartmouth-Hitchcock Specialty Care at Bedford Medical Park, we provide comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology services for patients in the Bedford and Manchester, NH region. Our providers attend births at The Mom's Place at Catholic Medical Center. If you need to see a specialist, we have a team of subspecialists on site to care for a range of gynecologic and obstetric concerns.
Our goal is to provide you with the majority of care needed under one roof, in a warm and friendly environment, staffed by a team of providers, nurses, and staff members that you know and trust.
- Gynecologic Oncology Team: Specialists in the care and treatment of women who have cancers of the ovaries, uterus, cervix, and vagina (reproductive organs).
- Maternal-Fetal Medicine Team: Specialists in high-risk pregnancies.
- Midwifery Hospitalists Team: Specialists that assist you in childbirth.
- Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Nurse Midwifery Team: Specialists who provide medical care and support before, during, and after the birth of your baby.
- Prenatal Testing and Genetic Counseling Team: Specialists and genetic counselors who help you determine if prenatal screenings of Down syndrome, trisomy 18, and neural tube defects are right for you.
- Special Care Nursery Team: Neonatologists who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of disorders in newborns.
- Urogynecology Team: Specialists that diagnose and treat women with pelvic floor disorders (PFDs).