Obstetrics Services at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Manchester
We provide a full range of obstetrical and gynecologic care during your pregnancy, including prenatal visits and delivery. Our team is led by board-certified obstetricians, nurse practitioners, midwives, and gynecologists who have extensive experience in caring for both uncomplicated and high-risk pregnancies.
- Teams may include resident physicians who are doing specialized training in obstetrics and gynecology. They will participate in your care under the direct supervision of an attending physician.
- If you have risks during pregnancy due to certain health conditions, our obstetricians and midwives work with specialists from our Maternal Fetal Medicine (high-risk pregnancy) team.
- A registered dietician is available for consultations about your nutrition needs during pregnancy.
- We have skilled staff who handle high-risk pregnancies, including crisis counseling and community resources.
Our nurses can answer basic questions about your pregnancy by phone. This team is available from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- OB/GYN: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Our Locations
- Prenatal Testing and Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy/Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Giving Birth
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information