Birthing Pavilion Location at DHMC
The Birthing Pavilion is located on Level 5 of the DHMC campus in Lebanon, NH.
North Entrance closure
Please note that the North Entrance at DHMC is closed due to the construction of the new patient pavilion.
Parking information for Birthing Pavilion patients and families
Urgent situations – when time is of the essence
Go to the Emergency Room.
- Park in the Emergency Room parking lot.
Non-urgent situations – when there is time to park the car
Park in the Main Entrance parking lot.
- A Parking Officer is stationed at the Main Entrance Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 4:30 pm, and can assist you with parking if requested. To request assisted parking, drive up to the Main Entrance doors, and speak to the officer.
- After hours: Park in the Main Entrance parking lot and walk in.
Parking during your family’s stay
During your family’s stay, you may park in the:
- Main Entrance parking lot
- Parking Garage
Leaving the hospital at discharge
- Please use the Main Entrance when you and your family are ready to leave the hospital at discharge.
- The Birthing Pavilion staff will give you a parking pass that will allow you to park at the Main Entrance circle for 45 minutes.
- During this time, you may return to the Birthing Pavilion to gather your family members and belongings.
- OB/GYN: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Our Locations
- Prenatal Testing and Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy/Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Giving Birth
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information