Pregnancy Care at DHMC
At DHMC, all your care from your first checkup to the day you give birth can be onsite in our Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Birthing Pavilion. We also offer Pregnancy Plus, a shared medical appointment which lets you meet and learn from other expecting mothers while still allowing time to meet one-on-one with your doctor, midwife or nurse. Also:
- A staff nutritionist is available for consultations about your diet during pregnancy.
- We have group visits with anesthesiologists to discuss your medication options during your delivery, such as epidural or IV medication.
- OB/GYN: Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Our Locations
- Prenatal Testing and Genetic Counseling
- High Risk Pregnancy/Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Giving Birth
- Our Teams
- More Appointment Information